Well, I’m off on a little road trip for the weekend, up to the northwoods of Wisconsin. It should be a good time, but sadly my lady can’t make it on account of her working schedule.
The weekend will provide answers to a few questions though:
- Will the ice be off the lake?
- Will I keep Memorial Day tradition and fully enter the water?
- Was my opening 51 on 9 with the new clubs a good sign or a bad sign? (51 is a pretty decent score for me)
- Will Yeti spend the weekend as a ball of mud?
- Will Bogey convincingly break 40mpg? (even with a bike on the roof?)
For the answers to these questions and more, tune in next week!